I came across this recipe when my kitchen was overflowing with peaches. A great way to use them up in something other then peach cobbler : )
- 1 small box of arugula
- 3 peaches – sliced (I kept skin on)
- 1 cup feta – crumbled (I like lots of cheese)
- 1/3 cup sliced red onions
- 1/2 cup walnuts (or try these candied walnuts for extra sweetness)
- 4 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs white wine vinegar
- 1 tps honey – 1 small squeeze
- 6 twists of black pepper from a pepper mill
(or try my Sweet Peach Dressing)
- Wash and dry the arugula
- Slice peaches, crumble feta and slice the red onion.
- Whisk together olive oil, white wine vinegar, honey and black pepper.
Toss half the dressing over the mixed greens. Add all the rest of the ingredients to the mixed greens and toss with remaining dressing.
- Sprinkle with your walnuts