You can make this one up as you go along – if you don’t have arugula use kale or spinach. If you don’t have sunflower seeds use pumpkin seeds….but don’t skimp on the goat cheese. The cheese and beet combination is fabulous.
- Roasted Beets
- Sunflower seeds
- Goat Cheese
- Lemon Vinaigrette (see recipe below)
Toss everything together in the proportions you prefer – I go HEAVY on the beets : )
Lemon Vinaigrette Recipe
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- zest of 1 lemon (1/4 tsp packed)
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves minced or pressed (1 tsp)
- 1/2 tsp salt*
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
Click here for my roasted beet recipe!