- 2 cups whole milk ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup asiago or parmesan (freshly grated) – reserve 1/4 cup for the top
- 3 large cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1/4 cup chives (diced)
- 1/4 cup italian parsley (chopped)
- 1/4 cup thyme (chopped)
- 1/4 cup basil (chopped)
- 1 large lemon (zest whole lemon and cut in half and juice)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground pepper
- pinch of red chill flakes (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400.
- lightly grease a oven-proof baking dish (I use olive oil).
- In a bowl combine all the ingredients and mix well.
- Transfer to baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes (until bubbly and golden).
- Remove from oven and drizzle with a little olive oil and a sprinkle of sea salt.
- (You can prepare this dip a day or the night ahead and refrigerate)
- Serve with you favourite cracker or crostini and ENJOY!
ENJOY MORE RECIPES FROM PLENTY OF SAGE