I make a large batch of this every Sunday night so I have it on hand.
Always better (and cheaper) when you make it yourself. This is great on salads and drizzled over roasted veggies. Also the next time you roast potatoes, use this instead of just plain old Olive Oil.
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- zest of 1 lemon (1/4 tsp packed)
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves minced or pressed (1 tsp)
- 1/2 tsp salt*
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
Place all ingredients in a bowl and whisk to combine. Or, place all ingredients in a jar, and shake to combine. Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 10 days.